Reston, Virginia /
Joint Foreign Materiel Program Office /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
MASY was direct-awarded a contract supporting the only agency in the US government that supports foreign materiel reviews and consolidates the various management functions of the DoD Foreign Materiel Program.
As an ideal candidate, you will serve as the first level of technical support for the client. You will interface with key agency stakeholders to devise technological solutions affecting workflow, internal and inter-agency coordination, and information processing, analysis, and dissemination.
• Database management
• Data entry of requirements into internal proprietary database
• SharePoint oversight, administration, and quality assurance
• Shared drive management and quality control
• Instruct team members on the use of Knowledge Management tools
• Provide status briefs to leadership
• 3+ year(s) of experience in records management
• 1+ year(s) of experience managing SharePoint systems
• 1+ year(s) of performing process improvement
• Ability to advise the organization at the Senior and Director level
• CompTIA Security+ certification preferred
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.