Joint Foreign Materiels Processing Office
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational, and operational support to key federal agencies such as the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The MASY Group seeks an Executive Assistant to support the DoD Foreign Materiel Program. Your contributions will ensure senior leadership is properly equipped to further the mission of threat mitigation.
• Perform correspondence functions to include drafting processing, cataloging and filing messages, and other documentation
• Maintain files on all actions and ensures files are compliant with DIA protocol
• Prepare briefings using PowerPoint and assist with personnel actions
• Perform other administrative duties as tasked by the JFMPO
• 4+ years of experience providing administrative support services to executive level leadership
• Associate's degree (preferably business-related); Bachelor's preferred
• Extensive knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite 2013
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: Up to 5% of time traveling to attend seminars and forums.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.