Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia
Academy for Defense Intelligence II
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Your mission is to train intelligence processionals on the vast assortment of open-source research tools and analytic skills in the DoD enterprise suite.
• 5+ years’ researching, analyzing and disseminating open source information as an All-Source and/or OSINT Analyst
• Experience working with Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB)
• DIA Certified Instructor highly preferred
• Experience working in the Intelligence Community (IC)
• BA/BS degree preferred
• TS/SCI required, CI polygraph preferred
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.