Foreign Disclosure Assistant
Pearl Harbor, Hawaii /
Pacific Command Foreign Disclosure Assistant /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
The MASY Group seeks a Foreign Disclosure Assistant in supporting USPACOM and its components DPRK foreign disclosure requirements. This individual is responsible for analyzing, sanitizing, and responding to request to share classified Military Information to foreign government or international organizations.
• 2+ years’ experience in intelligence analysis, or 3+ years of MI experience, or Equivalent intelligence/academic experience
• 5+ years working knowledge of office automation including Windows 7 Enterprise, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel 2010;
• Demonstrated recent experience in research and analysis as it pertains to the subject
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• BA/BS required, MA preferred
• Active TS/SCI security clearance required; CI Poly Preferred
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.