National Capital Region
Contingent Upon Award
To improve student knowledge and mission outcomes through the instruction of a wide variety of Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at a DoD academic institution.
• Provide leadership and substantive technical editing support to the National Intelligence Press in the Office of Research
• Edit a wide range of reports, from marketing materials to full-length books
• Contribute to high-visibility publications
• Experience with DoD educational and training programs
• Heavy background in proofreading, manuscript evaluation, copy editing, etc.
• 5+ years of editorial experience preferred
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.