Intelligence Planning Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia
Academy for Defense Intelligence II
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged with establishing a standardized education and development program that will direct, coordinate and de-conflict Defense Intelligence training issues across the Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and coalition partners as required.
The MASY Group seeks an Intelligence Planning Instructor in support of a DoD client.
• Provide subject matter expertise on the Intelligence planning process
• Assist in the development and revision of current curriculum
• Manage courses through learning management systems such as Blackboard
•SME with 5+ years’ experience in the Intelligence Community or DoD
• Knowledge of the relationship between the Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) and the Intelligence Planning (IP) process
• Experience in Joint Planning to include support to contingency or campaign plan development, crisis action planning or strategic planning
• Experience in developing Annex B, National Intelligence Support Plans (NISPs), or Functional Support Plan (FSP)
• Instructor experience including experience teaching difficult concepts and subject matter preferred
• BA/BS preferred
• Graduate of the Joint Professional Military Education I (JPME) OR Joint and Combined Warfighting School (JCWS) OR Joint Advanced Warfighting School (JAWS) OR School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) preferred
• Active TS/SCI security clearance required
Travel: CONUS | 30%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.