Nabraska Ave Complex, Washington, DC /
Department of Homeland Security /
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The mission of this effort is provide scientific and other support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office Policy, Plans, and Analysis directorate in order to enhance the nation’s abilities to prevent threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
Your mission is to lead the development of a variety of analytic decision support products that meet National decision makers’ and stakeholders’ requirements.
• Conducts operational scientific and technical analysis
• Apply scientific expertise in defining and resolving system issues, performing analysis, and developing plans and requirements for further analysis
• Coordinates and manages the preparation of analysis, evaluations, and recommendations within CWMD programs
• 7+ years of experience with a (B.A./B.S) OR 3+ years experience with a (M.A./M.S) in a scientific, engineering, medical, veterinary, or public health field
• Experience providing direct or consultant scientific support to major programs or system development efforts related to CBRN efforts
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.