Senior IT Specialist
Bethesda, Maryland /
NIU Support Staff /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Your mission is to improve student knowledge and mission outcomes through the instruction of a wide variety of Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at a DoD academic institution.
• Provide necessary software upgrades
• Support customers with a wide range of duties to include email requests, ticket support, and hardware/software troubleshooting
• Assist with website updates and development
• Familiarity with Windows’ operating environment
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• DoD 8570.01 certification
• Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.