Senior GIS Analyst
MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The J2 serves as USCENTCOM's authoritative source for intelligence expertise, skills and comprehensive knowledge on a wide variety of topics concerning the USCENTCOM AOR.
The MASY Group seeks a Senior Geographic Information System (GIS) Analyst to support the United States Central Command.
• Develop and publish anticipatory and foundational analytic products, including socio-cultural analysis (SCA)
• Communicate with relevant CENTCOM Divisions/Directorates to ensure internal intelligence issue coordination
• Support multi-disciplinary analytic efforts that involve critical all-source geospatial intelligence analytic issues
• Provide GIS-specific tasks which broadly include data mining, data creation and administration, data manipulation, geoprocessing and analysis, and data visualization and map production
• 5-10 years of experience providing GIS or All-Source analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Geography or one of the Geospatial Sciences, Master’s Degree preferred
• Proficient using ArcGIS Desktop/ArcGIS Pro (or equivalent) for all-source information
• Experience utilizing geographic information systems in demographic modeling
• Previous deployment/ US assignments preferred
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Schedule: Full time -- Shift
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.