Professional Analyst Career Education (PACE) Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Colombia
Academy for Defense Intelligence II
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged to establish a standardized, integrated and synchronized training, education, and development program that will direct, coordinate and de-conflict Defense Intelligence training issues across Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and coalition partners as required.
The MASY Group seeks Sr. Intelligence Analysts / Officers for positions supporting DIA’s Professional Analyst Career Education (PACE) program.
Provide training and instruction to Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) analysts through the PACE program.
During this program of instruction, defense enterprise analysts will be rigorously evaluated as they work through foundational analysis, advanced tradecraft, and other specialty modules.
The goal is ultimately to provide analysts with the tools needed to make immediate contributions to the complex challenges facing the Intelligence Community (IC).
• SME with 5+ years’ experience in intelligence analysis and production
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Recent experience as a Senior Intelligence Analyst or Officer
• Knowledge of intelligence trade craft methods
• Experience with a national and military intelligence organization
• Familiarity with the functions of a Learning Management System (LMS) including Blackboard, AGILE and KZO
• Experience with Instructional Systems Design (ISD), course development and management
• 5+ years working knowledge of office automation including Windows 7 Enterprise, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel 2010
• Instructor experience preferred, including experience teaching difficult concepts and subject matter
• Demonstrated recent experience in research and analysis as it pertains to the subject
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
•TS/SCI required, CI polygraph preferred
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.