Arlington, Virginia /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
Your mission is to assist in full life cycle recruiting for MASY’s government clients. You will source, vet, and interview a wide variety of potential candidates to ensure that MASY hires the very best. You will receive extensive training for this position as well as contribute to several exciting company projects.
• Screen and interview all MASY applicants for employment
• Locate, contact, and convert passive candidates through various software technologies
• Build pipelines of potential candidates for upcoming opportunities
• Manage job requisitions and social media sites
• Assist with on- and off-boarding of MASY personnel
• Ensure the highest quality candidate experience while maintaining tight deadlines
• Coordinate email and phone campaigns for job candidates
• Configure and utilize recruiting analytics for smarter and more predictive hiring
• Interface with MASY’s HR department and various hiring managers
• Negotiate final compensation packages and employment terms
• Represent MASY at job fairs and other hiring events
• Contribute to various employment branding initiatives
• 1+ year(s) of experience, preferably in a recruiting/HR or sales setting
• BA/BS degree
• Self-starter able to operate with little direct supervision
• Stellar interpersonal and marketing skills
• Experience with an applicant tracking system or CRM software
• Experience with DoD and Military terms preferred
• Experience in a customer service setting is highly preferred
• Familiarity with cleared TS/SCI recruiting highly preferred
• Can work at HQ office at least once-per-week
*Although this position is currently fully remote. The role will transition to a hybrid remote role with an expectation of being in the Arlington, VA office at least once a week come fall 2021.
** MASY utilizes pre-employment testing through Criteria. This includes a cognitive aptitude test and personality assessment. If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a follow-up email regarding the testing within 24-48 hours. Please be sure to check your spam folder and note that assessment completion is required for position consideration. **
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.