Professional Analyst Career Education (PACE) Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia /
Academy for Defense Intelligence II /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged with establishing a standardized education and development program that will direct, coordinate and de-conflict Defense Intelligence training issues across the Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and coalition partners as required.
Your mission is to teach DIA students through ADI's Professional Analyst Career Education (PACE) program.
• Provide training and instruction to Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) analysts through the PACE program
• Rigorously evaluate students' foundational analysis, advanced tradecraft techniques, and other specialty modules
• Provide analysts with the tools needed to make immediate contributions to the complex challenges facing the Intelligence Community
• Subject matter expertise with 10+ years’ experience in intelligence analysis and production
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years of recent (within past 5 years) experience as a Senior Intelligence Analyst or Officer
• Knowledge of intelligence tradecraft methods
• Experience with a national or military intelligence organization
• Instructor experience preferred
• TS/SCI required, CI polygraph preferred
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.