Fort Belvoir, Virginia /
Defense Threat Reduction Agency /
Full-Time | Shift
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
We are seeking a mid to senior level individual that has a technical focus in chemical sciences. Our client is standing up a new office with the goal of developing new methodologies and standard operating procedures.
Your mission is to provide critical and timely watch support by obtaining, monitoring, and reporting information related to Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) threats.
• Server as a technical resource for members of the CWMD team
• Assist with operational integration of emerging technologies with departmental field operations
• Provide tailored analysis, assessments and reports to various government clients
• Collaborate with the Intelligence Community, Interagency, and Foreign Partners
• 8-10+ years of experience providing subject matter expertise in chemical sciences
• Ability to provide technical and programmatic support to assist the federal government with planning, strategic analysis, and policy formulation or implementation
• Current on emerging technologies within your field
• BA/BS in a related field such as nuclear engineering, radiological physics, biochemistry, chemical engineering, and toxicology
• Intelligence Community experience preferred
• Top Secret (TS) clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.