Analytical Writing & Briefing Instructor
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia /
Academy for Defense Intelligence II /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged to establish a standardized, integrated and synchronized training, education, and development program that will direct, coordinate and de-conflict Defense Intelligence training issues across Defense Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and coalition partners as required.
Your mission is to bring junior analysts up-to-date instruction on cutting-edge analytical writing and briefing methodologies, formats, and best practices.
• Analytical writing and briefing SME instructor with expertise in high-level briefing
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience with Instructional Systems Design (ISD), course development, and management
• Production of executive level products (SECDEF, SECSTATE, DNI, POTUS)
• Experience with a staff rotation on an editorial (PDB, DID, WIRE)
• Adjunct university faculty and prior military or agency experience preferred
• 5+ years of instructor experience including experience teaching difficult concepts and subject matter preferred
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: OCONUS | 50%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.