Army Threat Development SME
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Your mission is to provide threat development subject matter expertise as it pertains to the United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) and United States Army Futures Command (AFC). Your contributions will directly shape the future of Army policy.
• Provide all-source analysis and threat development, especially in the areas of Russia and China
• Develop concepts and white papers to be used in senior-level briefings
• 10+ years of intelligence experience
• Master’s degree
• Understanding of current Army doctrine, concepts, and their associated impacts on military intelligence
• Familiarity with military intelligence structure
• Experience with all-source analysis and threat development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (writing sample required)
• Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) experience
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Travel: CONUS | 25%
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.