Course Administration Site Lead
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia
Academy for Defense Intelligence IV
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Your mission is to provide necessary support to the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) Officer Development Training (IV) program. You will lead a small team of personnel within ADI-IV responsible for new officer orientation and leadership training courses. Your contributions will ensure the uninterrupted delivery of crucial DIA educational programming, leaving students, instructors, and other government personnel with a positive ADI impression.
• Direct day-to-day operations of 10 Course Managers/Course Administrators
• Mitigate performance issues as they related to personnel and the government client
• Coordinate class schedules and associated delivery requirements
• Manage wide variety of classroom shipping/logistics needs
• Establish customer priorities and manage team responsibilities accordingly
• 5+ years of day-to-day management and supervision of contract support operations
• Relevant BA/BS degree
• Exceptional writing and communications skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.