Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Defense Threat Reduction Agency
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational, and operational support to key federal agencies such as the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
We are seeking an Intelligence Analyst in their early career. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is tasked with neutralizing the threats posed by Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).
Your mission is to provide critical and timely Intelligence with the goal of obtaining, reporting, and monitoring information related to Chemical Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) threats.
• Asses reports for relevancy and value to the customers mission set
• Build network maps and presentations
• Assist data science subject matter experts to improve their queries
• 2+ years' experience with DoD or the IC as an Intelligence analyst
• Experience with geospatial tools such as ArcGIS, SharePoint, or MVC Web framework, including Angular, Ember, Backbone or Knockout
• Experience using IC tools, including TAC, M3 or WISE
• BA or BS degree required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.