Washington, District of Columbia /
Department of Homeland Security /
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Your mission is to provide critical research of new technical approaches of application and information to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office Policy, Plans, and Analysis directorate in order to enhance the nation's abilities to prevent threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction and support operational partners in closing capability gaps along adversary pathways.
We are seeking an individual that has a technical focus in applied sciences, preferably within bio-surveillance. Our client is looking to expand on the CWMD mission and portfolio.
• Develop and incorporate novel algorithms and methods for complex, large-scale data analysis
• Coordinate with operational/analytic end-users within and outside of OHA
• Provide technical advice and analytic support to the management of external pilot projects developing new systems, algorithms, and technical approaches
• 3+ years of experience in natural or physical sciences, engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, informatics, or related fields
• Experience developing, or evaluating the development of systems, algorithms, and approaches for complex large-scale data analysis
• Current on emerging technologies within your field
• BS degree in a related field such as physical sciences, engineering, statistics, computer science or mathematics
• Secret clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.