Systems Engineer III
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier headquarters office provides a wide variety of engineering, informational, and programmatic services in support of the American soldier.
Your mission is to provide sophisticated systems engineering support across programs with the goal of facilitating PEO technological support and the best possible outcomes for the U.S. Army.
• Manage requirements analyses, functional analyses, solution formulation, and systems architecture products
• Perform top-level design, development, integration, installation, and troubleshooting
• Review and evaluate system performance as it aligns with program management documentation and goals
• 10+ years of experience with systems engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Subject matter expertise in engineering procedures and regulations
• DAWIA Level II SPRDE certification preferred
• Top Secret (TS) clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.