Intelligence Analysis Instructor, Military Capability
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia /
Academy for Defense Intelligence II /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) is charged with establishing a standardized, integrated and synchronized training and education development programs.
As an instructor, your task is to provide analytic tradecraft training on how to analyze a military's capability of accomplishing a given mission, in a defined environment, against an adversary within a specified time frame.
• Facilitate adult learning by holistically covering the processes and methodologies to identify and demonstrate a foreign military's capabilities
• Continuing education of course information and instructor skills
• Refine teaching aids (PowerPoint slides, handouts, etc.)
• Address any administrative actions associated with the course
• 5+ years’ experience in intelligence analysis and production
• Experience providing training and education and delivering training to students preferred
• Experience in the intelligence analysis of foreign military capabilities, insurgency, counterinsurgency, and military capabilities tradecraft
• Experience with Order of Battle (OB) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB)
• Demonstrated recent experience in research and analysis as it pertains to the subject
• Active TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.