Senior CI/HUMINT Operational Support Analyst
MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
The J2 serves as USCENTCOM's authoritative source for intelligence expertise, skills and comprehensive knowledge on a wide variety of topics concerning the USCENTCOM AOR.
The MASY Group seeks a Senior Counterintelligence (CI)/Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Operational Support Analyst to support the United States Central Command.
• Perform CI, HUMINT, and related support activities
• Provide direct support to Collectors by researching, analyzing, and writing in support of CI and HUMINT targeting and lead development operations support
• Support multi-disciplinary analytic efforts
• 6-8 years of Military Intelligence experience with a focus in CI or HUMINT
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• Experience with the following systems: Data Xplorer, HOT-R, QLIX, Palantir, and Proton
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Schedule: Full time -- Shift
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.