Integrated Master Scheduler II
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier headquarters office provides a wide variety of engineering, informational, and programmatic services in support of the American soldier.
Your mission is to integrate complex scheduling procedures across individuals and programs with the goal of facilitating PEO technological support and the best possible outcomes for the U.S. Army.
• Develop scheduling procedures through various project management techniques
• Build and maintain a program level master schedule to include a number of major milestones and deliverables
• Serve as the go-to scheduling subject matter expert
• 8+ years of experience with project management and master scheduling
• Bachelor’s degree
• Expert knowledge in the use of MS Project a variety of scheduling softwares
• Top Secret (TS) clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.