Senior Security Specialist
MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
The J2 serves as USCENTCOM's authoritative source for intelligence expertise, skills and comprehensive knowledge on a wide variety of topics concerning the USCENTCOM AOR.
The MASY Group seeks a senior security specialist to support the United States Central Command.
• Maintain the online Access Control Database (ACD) and maintain badge records in the American Magnetic Technology (AMAG) system
• Monitor the AMAG Intrusion Detection System/CCTV to help control access and preclude any unauthorized access
• Process FVEY Mitigation packages and TSCIF accreditation requests for approval
• Update local security publications as required, consistent with DoD/DIA guidance
• Provide input into CENTCOM history reports and maintain the SSO webpage
• 8+ years of experience as a Security professional
• Experience working at a combatant command security office or deployed as a Special Security Officer (SSO) or as a Facility Security Officer (FSO)
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Completed DIA SSO course or equivalent. AND Security Plus certified (DoD) and security system certified or equivalent other two DoD approved 8570 IAT Lvl II certifications, at least one IAT Level III certification is preferred.
• OR Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (DoD) and experience using American Magnetics (AMAG) Access Control systems and Control Point Closed Circuit TV or equivalent system, and experience with wireless security and a strong Physical Security background.
• OR expertise using JPAS, Scattered Castles, CATS, DISS or equivalent Personnel Security System.
• Must be able to function independently as a senior-level SSO.
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Schedule: Full time – Shift
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.