Training Specialist, Cyber-Counterintelligence
Contingent Upon Award
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- just to name a few!
Due to the growing necessity in training, the client has a need for Contractors to develop, instruct, and/or support courses offered to personnel or personnel from other Federal, state and local law enforcement officers.
• Develop course curriculum using a variety of teaching and learning strategies for specific CI training events
• Design and create multimedia training materials
• Develop practical exercise scenarios
• 10+ years of experience in Cyber Counterintelligence (CI) or Cyber Counter-proliferation, including six 6 years of specialized technical experience directly related to Cyber CI within the law enforcement community, intelligence community, or other related Government agency
• Practical CI operational experience within the past five years
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI; CI poly within the last 4 years required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.