Senior Staff Intelligence Planner
Fort Shafter, Hawaii /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
The MASY Group seeks a Senior Staff Intelligence Planner in support of USARPAC. The contractor shall design, develop, and execute solutions in support of intelligence organizations, missions, and/or processes. Applies advanced consulting skills and/or extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge.
• Using your comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms, you’ll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources and intelligence warfighting functions
• Validate information and develop tradecraft as you build assessments for warfighters
• As an Army intelligence exercise planner, use your specialized planning and regional experience and your attention to detail to develop tailored solutions to give the actionable intelligence and context needed
• 10+ years of experience with intelligence at the Joint, MACOM or ASCC, Corps, or theater brigade staff level
• Knowledge of Joint, Corps, and MI Brigade Theater ISR assets, capabilities, and tasking and employment
• Knowledge of Adaptive and Deliberate Planning Processes in headquarters staff Operational Planning Teams
• Knowledge of Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) processes and command post exercises (CPX) scenario design
• BA/BS required
• Active TS/SCI security clearance required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.