Senior Intelligence Analyst
Fort Richardson, Alaska /
U.S. Army Alaska (USARAK) /
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational services, and operational support to federal agencies like the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We offer our team members a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits, such as 5% matching 401k with no vesting period, family leave, and Healthcare/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts -- to name a few!
Your mission is to research and analyze data relevant to U.S. Army Alaska (USARAK) Commanding General’s priority intelligence requirements (PIR). The Intelligence Planner will use all-source intelligence tools and author analytical products such as briefings, white papers, graphical intelligence summaries. The Intelligence Planner will also provide analysis in response to specific threat reports, incident reports, and natural/man-made disasters, as required.
• Analyze and condense critical intelligence information
• Respond to a wide variety of customer Requests for Information (RFIs)
• 7 + years of experience as an all-source intelligence analyst
• Familiar with the intelligence planning process
• Experience with USARAK AOR
• Experience in the intelligence community and structure, missions, and capabilities
• Knowledge of advanced analytical tools commonly used in the IC
• Demonstrates recent experience in research and analysis as it pertains to the Asia-Pacific culture, military, foreign policy, and politics
• Excellent oral, technical writing, and graphical formatting skills
• Ability to accomplish tasks under limited supervision and under short-time constraints
• BA/BS degree
• TS/SCI REQUIRED
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.