Washington, District of Columbia
Academy for Defense Intelligence IV
The MASY Group is a growing Nunn Perry award-winning government service company providing intelligence analysis, educational, and operational support to key federal agencies such as the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Your mission is to provide the necessary support for the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) Academy for Defense Intelligence (ADI) program. Your work will directly support ADI instruction, improving educational outcomes and the application of acquired knowledge in issues of national security.
• Overseeing course execution, course administration, student registration and security clearance processing
• Distributing and collecting end-of-course surveys, distributing and organizing materials, student management and communication
• Speaker coordination, event planning, maintaining of SharePoint sites, monitoring program email inboxes, preparing course printed materials
• Assessment scheduling/debriefing, to ensure a seamless execution of training courses
• Process travel claims and vouchers for Government students and staff traveling to various locations within the continental United States (CONUS) and outside the continental United States (OCONUS).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience performing course management or course administration and planning
• 5+ years knowledge of Windows 7 Enterprise, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel 2010
• Knowledge of Defense Travel System (DTS) preferred
• Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and technologies including Blackboard, AGILE, Adobe/IC Connect, KZO, and SkillSoft
• The ability to lift 30 pounds
• Excellent written and oral communication
• TS/SCI REQUIRED, CI Polygraph preferred
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.