National Capital Region
Contingent Upon Award
To improve student knowledge and mission outcomes through the instruction of a wide variety of Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at a DoD academic institution.
• Plan, design, and maintain the National Intelligence University (NIU) website
• Assess University organizational needs and develop pertinent web content and functionality
• Maintain a professional and uniform design across various platforms
• Experience with DoD educational and training programs
• Heavy background in HTML/CSS, Word Press, and SharePoint sites
• 5+ years of web management experience preferred
• TS/SCI required
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with professional and educational experience
Benefits: Extremely competitive
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The determinations and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.