Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Engineering /
We want to add some talent to our data team to make sure it can continue its mission of turning the huge amounts of data we gather into gold.
We believe that life is all about the people you meet. That's why we build platforms to bring millions of people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent, initially launched Netlog and is currently running Ablo and Twoo. This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of amazing and dynamic products, built on cool technology, by exceptional people.
- Can you impress us with a solid technical background and substantial Python knowledge?
- Are you fascinated with big data technologies such as the Hadoop, Spark, Kafka or the ELK stack?
- Are you blessed with a healthy interest in data visualisation, statistics and machine learning?
- Does an agile and fast-paced development atmosphere sound like your perfect work environment?
- Do you have the creativity, drive and discipline to get things done?
If your answer to all of these questions is "Yes, show me the data!" then we have a great job for you. Apply now and become part of our data team, keen to teach you everything there is to know in one of the most exciting areas of computer and information science!
Also, nice to have experiences include:
- Web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.