West Hollywood, California, US /
Match Group – Undefined /
Know where you belong.
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting several members of the Business Affairs and Legal Team (BALT). This will include calendar management, travel and event coordination, expense reports, contract database management, and other ad hoc projects.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, Hyperconnect, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best products, so we work together IRL in our West Hollywood office 2-3 days/week. See you soon!
How you'll make an impact:
- You will be the gatekeeper to the executive calendars, complete expense reports, schedule interdepartmental meetings/events, and coordinate with outside parties and vendors when necessary.
- You will be responsible for booking travel arrangements (extensive domestic and international travel). You will also assist with booking travel for candidates and guests as needed
- You will interface with a broad range of employees as well as executives across our global portfolio of brands and provide assistance on presentations, reports, drafting memos and other correspondence as needed
- You will be asked to assist on special projects as needed
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment
- You have advanced level familiarity with the Google apps (mail, calendar, drive, etc.)
- You are adaptable, open to change and can be flexible in supporting additional executives when needed and are able to work outside of traditional business hours, if needed
- You possess a strong customer service orientation and the ability to handle external and internal clients with professionalism and maturity and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under sometimes challenging time constraints
What's the team like?
- This role will support several members of the team who oversees a number of functions including Legal, Trust and Safety, Government Relations, Privacy, Corporate Development and Cybersecurity.
- Match has been recognized as a Top 100 Places to Work multiple years in a row!
- You will be joining a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced culture.
- Successful individuals in this role are proactive, organized, self-directed, and can prioritize multiple projects while maintaining strict confidentiality
The salary range for this position is $85,000- $90,000. Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in California. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.