Los Angeles, California /
Tinder – Finance & Analytics /
As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re inspired by the challenge of keeping the magic of human connection alive. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
• Member Safety: Our top priority is to build an authentic, equitable, and respectful community
• Diversity: We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members
• Authenticity + Collaboration: We encourage authenticity to nurture a trustworthy, collaborative environment
• Big Ideas: We champion and rally behind big ideas, empowering people to to think and act differently and to be unafraid of having a strong point of view
• Innovation: We never stand still; we’re inspired to build for what’s next, and we must constantly innovate, experiment, and learn
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting Tinder’s Chief Operating Officer and Match Group’s SVP, Associate General Counsel for Tinder, along with providing some additional operational support to their respective LA-based teams. This will include calendar management, travel, event coordination, and expense reports, along with other ad hoc projects.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will manage calendars, schedule interdepartmental meetings and events, and coordinate with outside parties as necessary, including catering and site selection, as well as submit expense reports
- You will make travel arrangements; including air, land and accommodations (extensive domestic and international travel) and you will assist with booking travel for candidates and guests on an as needed basis
- You will ensure responsiveness for timely communication and keep cross functional stakeholders informed
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with EAs throughout the company (both within Tinder and Match Group more broadly) to allow for ease of scheduling, shared findings, effective collaboration and efficiency, etc.
- You will interface with a broad range of employees, teams, and executives across our global portfolio of brands and provide assistance on presentations and reports, and draft memos and other correspondence as needed
- You will assist with any group needs and partner on special projects as needed, including assisting the legal team with the implementation and adherence to various operational compliance policies
- You will be asked to assist on special projects as needed
We could be a match if:
- You have 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- You understand, have experience with, and will ensure a high level of confidentiality and professional integrity
- You are adaptable, open to change, can be flexible in supporting additional executives and leaders, and are able to work outside of traditional business hours, if and when needed
- You’re a team player and you get along and collaborate well with others (across levels), including understanding the importance of building relationships
- You possess a strong customer service orientation and the ability to handle external and internal clients with professionalism and maturity and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under sometimes challenging time constraints
- You understand how to manage and collaborate across international time zones and can do the necessary mental gymnastics to coordinate and schedule meetings and travel across the globe
- You take initiative, enjoy paying attention to details, take pride in your work, anticipate future needs, are open to feedback, and not afraid to make suggestions for improvements
- You have experience supporting global teams
- Bonus if you have experience with Google-Suite products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.); must be willing to quickly learn if not
Commitment to Inclusion
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it. We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members around the world, and we value unique perspectives and backgrounds. Even if you don’t meet all the listed qualifications, we invite you to apply and show us how your skills could transfer. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome people of all sexes, gender identities, races, ethnicities, disabilities, and other lived experiences. Learn more here: https://www.lifeattinder.com/dei