Dallas, Texas /
Match Group – Accounting /
The Partnership Manager on our Accounting Team will oversee the partnership contract review, billing, collections and reconciliation functions for Match Group's Corporate, North American and Emerging Business operations including Tinder, OK Cupid and others.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will strategically design, develop and execute the global invoicing process to ensure efforts are focused on optimizing cash flow and the achievement of corporate financial goals.
- You will reconcile customer accounts associated with complex partnership contractual relationships.
- You will develop and provide regular status reporting and metrics detailing the optimization of the billing function.
- You will research, address and effectively communicate issues and customer inquiries.
- You will oversee the preparation and review of monthly receivable reconciliations and receipt analysis.
We could be a match if:
- You have 7+ years of related experience in a public company Accounting Manager role.
- You have experience in designing, implementing and testing processes and controls for standard invoicing systems
- You have exposure to foreign currency
- CPA is strongly preferred
What’s the team like?
- This role is part of the Match Group Accounting team in Dallas and reports to the Senior Manager of Accounting
- You will be joining a scrappy team that values collaboration and open communication
- Successful employees in this role possess organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment all while effectively communicating
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.