Manager, Consumer Research
Los Angeles, California /
Match Group – Strategy /
As a Manager, Consumer Insights, you’ll create and execute various research projects in support of Tinder’s Marketing initiatives. You will also work closely with other team members in the design, development, and deployment of key research projects throughout their lifecycle.
Match Group is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, and others, each designed to help singles find a meaningful connection.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work on consumer research studies for the Tinder brand. Design, structure and manage quantitative and qualitative research.
- Partner with stakeholders to answer key business questions through consumer research.
- You'll be responsible for defining business objectives, designing research projects and delivering actionable recommendations.
- Participate in short term and long term strategic planning for consumer research initiatives across Match Group businesses.
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 4+ years of hands-on consumer research experience.
- An academic degree in a quantitative field like Statistics, Math, Social Science, etc.
- You can thrive in a lean, hands-on, and fast-paced environment. You’re happy to get your hands dirty and own all stages of research.
- You bring exceptional analytical skill with prior experience in statistical analysis, as well as proficiency with statistical software packages (SPSS).Excellent communication and report writing skills.
What’s the team like?
- Our Consumer Insights team is a small group that reports into a larger Strategy team led by Match Group’s Chief Strategy Officer.
- We're highly collaborative and serve customers globally, so being organized is key!
- We’re based out of Tinder's LA office. We’re all working remotely now, but eventually (when safe to do so) we’ll be back in our West Hollywood office with great perks like free catered meals, massages (maybe) and free snacks.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.