Sr. Manager, Online Marketing
West Hollywood, California /
Match – Marketing & PR /
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to join the Match team. You will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate data-driven marketer with a proven track-record of driving meaningful campaign results from awareness through to customer acquisition and retention.
This role is located in West Hollywood, CA and is hybrid 2-3 days in the office per week.
Know where you belong. Match Group is a leading provider of dating products across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will own marketing strategy, planning, and execution across all paid digital media platforms.
- You will scale and optimize paid marketing campaigns across major and emerging digital media channels.
- You will contribute to the marketing creative process and design tests to drive creative performance learnings.
- You will communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results to cross-functional teams.
- You will collaborate with brand marketing, analytics, finance, and product to drive growth across all areas of the marketing funnel.
We could be a match if:
- You have 6+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of executing digital media campaigns that drove tangible business outcomes.
- You have 2+ years of management experience.
- You have hands-on experience running media buys across several buying platforms with particular depth in: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google, Apple Search.
- You have an understanding of attribution and measurement systems.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, comfortable working independently, and receptive to real-time feedback.
- You have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience working with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- You have the desire to learn quickly, develop new skills, and take calculated risks.