VP Community - Ablo
Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Community /
We are looking for an experienced VP Community to innovate and execute on our Safety, Customer care and Localisation initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of an amazing, worldwide and dynamic product, built on cool technology, by exceptionally talented people.
Key Objectives for the VP Community:
- Lead and evolve the customer experience for an emerging worldwide brand. Lead a cross-functional set of teams, including safety, customer support & localisation, to develop and execute strategies to enhance Ablo’s existing efforts.
- Create the safest possible environment for our members around the world to create new connections that otherwise might never have been possible. Assess and coordinate user safety standards, moderation processes and procedures; regularly review and assess safety standards relative to best practices.
- Create a world class customer support experience, unmatched in the industry.
- Create a fully localized experience for 100+ markets worldwide. Develop creative initiatives to improve localization efforts for 30+ languages and markets.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Coordinate with product, engineering and other teams to implement user facing and backend process changes based on evolving requirements and best practices.
- Guide process improvements for both internal and outsourced partners in training and quality areas, monitor progress against metrics and ensure strategic goals are met.
- Provide strategic direction on key issues and initiatives and drive a vision focused on quality, delivery, sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with and gain consensus from relevant stakeholders, including the CEO & COO.
- Manage third-party vendors and as appropriate, lead the selection of new vendors (negotiate, review, and approve partner contracts). Develop and monitor their performance, accuracy and quality of work.
- Own the forecast and budgeting of the Community team.
- Demonstrate a strong passion for leadership development and coaching.
- Lead and develop a large team of customer agents and operations staff worldwide, emphasizing community manager retention.
- Work and share with your international colleagues within the Match Group, such as Tinder, Match, Hinge, OKCupid, ...
- 10+ yrs of customer success experience (with minimum 8+ yrs experience leading and managing teams).
- Proven ability to set up an organization that can move beyond transactional customer interactions and embrace a "customer-first" culture. You know how to achieve a world-class customer experience.
- You possess a track record of leveraging insight and data analysis to determine the best ways to exceed member needs.
- Strong demonstrated track record of developing and implementing initiatives, practices, and plans in collaboration with senior leadership to capitalize on opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- Experience in balancing strategic and financial stakes with new innovation.
- Extensive track record of change management, delivering cutting edge, technology-driven customer care and operational excellence.
- Strong track record of hiring and developing great talent across a broad spectrum of geographies, developing a succession management plan, proactively coaching and mentoring direct reports and other individuals.
- Ability to build diverse, high-performing teams that accomplish organizational changes, goals and priorities.
- Ability to develop and sustain trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional, organizational and geographical boundaries to achieve goals Vendor management experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have experience selecting and managing relationships both domestically and internationally and be willing to travel abroad.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience as a thought leader in the Community space with a hunger for innovation. Challenging the status quo is in your DNA.
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.