Sr. IT Engineer, Match Group Business Technology
Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Engineering /
As IT Engineer for Match Group, you will work closely with core departments, executives, and Match Group Business Technology teams across multiple sites.
This person will exemplify strong troubleshooting and communication skills, with the ability to prioritize work and time appropriately. The ideal candidate is as comfortable in the trenches resolving complex end-user issues as they are with maintaining back-end systems.
As the face of Match Group Business Technology in our Belgium office, you will diagnose and resolve workstation problems with hardware, software, and network issues, as well as look for and recommend updates to streamline processes. You will assist with projects as assigned, including deploying system software, configuration changes, etc. Finally, as a member of the Business Technology team, you will need to be familiar with the inner workings of our various SAAS apps such as Okta, Slack, and Google Workspace.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain vendor relationships for hardware and software acquisitions in multiple countries
- Troubleshooting and management of user provisioning processes and applications in our multi-tenant Okta infrastructure
- Technical onboarding and ongoing support of users in multiple offices and countries
- Update and maintain computer and mobile device management policies in Jamf/Ivanti/Workspace One
- Hardware deployment, software installation and maintenance of user machines
- Configuration and support of Zoom rooms and other AV equipment
- Network support (Juniper switches, Mist WiFi, and ubuntu server)
- Asset tracking and inventory management
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Assist in determining where systems, infrastructure, automation and workflows are needed
- Work with key stakeholders and end users to identify and implement new processes and technologies
- Work closely with the international Business Technology team on portfolio-wide projects
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in end user IT and infrastructure support
- Good documentation and communication skills via Email, Jira, and Slack
- Attention to detail and ability to follow direction
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple office locations across our European brands
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs as necessary
- OS Experience: MacOS, Windows 10, iOS, AndroidSoftware Platforms: Okta, Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.