Influencer Marketing Project Manager
Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Marketing /
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Project Manager to help the Brand Marketing Team level up the campaigns across the world.
Ablo is a chat and video app that takes you around the world. The app connects you with people from all nationalities and lets you talk in your own language, the app translates your conversations live. Ablo opens your world.
This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of amazing and dynamic products, built on cool technology, by exceptionally talented people.
Being part of our dynamic marketing team, you’ll be able to:
- Research the markets for influencers that could help us carry out our campaigns across the world, while at the same time making sure they are tailored to and localised for specific markets.
- Take the lead of our Ambassador program.
- Write creative briefings for influencers to reach GenZ in a fun way.
- Approve and critique all influencer content as it comes in - raw video files, photos, captions, etc.
- Negotiate with influencers, agencies and talent managers all around the world.
- Manage and report on campaigns in terms of budget, creative deliverables and results.
- Learn from our international colleagues within the Match Group, such as Tinder, Match, Hinge, OKCupid, …
- You have big knowledge of, or have a big interest in what enthuses GenZ.
- You can handle several contact points at any given time under tight deadlines.
- You are a master in guiding people to create beautiful content.
- You respect deadlines, and you are able to set the right priorities.
- You are result-driven, enthusiastic and highly demanding on the quality of your work.
- You work in a methodological and structured way, and you can keep track of timings and deliverables.
- You can perfectly balance creativity and ROI.
Looking for digital natives that love heartwarming, enthusiastic and colourful content
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.