Senior Product Manager (New Verticals)
Dallas, Texas /
Match / Match Affinity – Product /
Match is looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to improve the overall dating experience for members of Ourtime, our dating app for 50+ audience.
This position will be hybrid and based in Dallas, TX.
This Senior Manager is a key member of the Match Verticals Team which includes several brands.
How you'll make an impact:
- You are passionate about understanding customer needs and problems through continuous product discovery
- You will lead product discovery, design and delivery of the product strategy and roadmap for the products
- You will monitor daily metrics and data to understand business impact, understand customer trends and unanticipated problems.
- You understand technical and design trade-offs, and can work with your team to find creative solutions that strike the right balance between speed and quality.
- When assessing a product opportunity, you know how to formulate the right business questions that should be asked, and then how to track down data that can inform a decision.
- You can not only assess results and define next steps, but also can make decisions that take into account product-wide trade-offs. You can clearly articulate to your peers why your current work is important to the company. You can identify when you are hitting the point of diminishing returns and can make the case to slow/stop investment.
We could be a Match if:
- You have at least 3 years of product management or equivalent experience, delivering high-quality features across multiple platforms (Android, iOS, and Web).You have a successful track record shipping high-quality consumer-facing products from a user-centric perspective.
- You are excited to solve complex problems with a collaborative attitude and understand the value of ruthless prioritization.
- You are someone who thinks ahead and can easily identify patterns. You utilize logic to anticipate problems and opportunities and perform precise course corrections while leading the development of a feature.
- You methodically analyze user insights about the product to serve as the voice of the customer while crafting your roadmap.
What's the team like?
- In this role, you’ll report to the Lead Product Manager over Verticals and collaborate closely with product, design, analytics, public relations, marketing, and engineering professionals.
- The Product Managers who succeed on this team are empathetic, big-picture thinkers.
- The product team at Match believes in the Lean Startup philosophy: we iterate quickly to ship MVPs quickly to acquire a signal. We value data, velocity, business impact, and doing right by our customers.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.