Associate Director, Internal Communications
West Hollywood, California /
Tinder – People /
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We’re seeking a strategic internal communicator to take on critical communication campaigns and change communication efforts at Tinder and across Match Group, our parent company.
The Associate Director, Internal Communications will partner with leaders at Match Group to communicate programs and initiatives that matter to employees across Tinder and all Match Group brands. This role reports to the Head of Internal Communications, Tinder and Match Group
If you’re passionate about people-centered communications and thrive in fast-paced environments, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Build and lead internal communications strategy to engage employees and keep teams informed of the latest news and happenings across our global portfolio of companies
- Play a key role in internal content creation, and maintain a cadence of messaging using various channels, from digital comms to face-to-face sessions to large company-wide meetings
- Work with executive leaders on internal messaging and communications delivery
- Work closely with HR to communicate and get feedback on employee experience programs
- Build credibility and earn the trust of leaders on a wide range of communications subjects
- Help others write, edit, and update communications and content
- Develop good relationships at all levels of the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in global employee communications, both as strategic counsel and tactical communicator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a knack for developing engaging content and simplifying complex concepts
- A track record of leading and developing successful internal communications programs, finding ways to improve communications at every step
- Experience working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical people
- Experience giving counsel and recommendations to senior leaders
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
· The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
· Tremendous opportunity to seek some of the industry’s most exciting problems
· Working with an outstanding team of creative, fun and highly motivated people
· Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and 401(k) match
· Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes, and social events
· A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.