Senior Paid Media Manager, EMEA
London, England, UK /
Tinder – Marketing /
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive and rapidly growing. Tinder is looking for a talented Paid Media Senior Manager EMEA to join our growing team.
This role will lead and execute the company’s paid media investment for Europe in coordination with HQ, across both digital and traditional paid media channels.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving work environment. You are a quick thinker who is comfortable making decisions based on data and your extensive experience in the field of media, with a passion for marrying consumer insights and business goals with great creative and growth tactics.
This role is based in London.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define the Paid Media Strategy in alignment with HQ, planning and execution across all performance marketing + user acquisition along with upper-funnel tactics on a quarterly + campaign basis.
- Manage platforms including digital, social, search, audio, OOH, and OTT/TV.
- Ensure that media strategy aligns and keeps up with Tinder’s evolving growth goals, on both a national and local level
- Help introduce a holistic view of media throughout all phases of the funnel from brand campaigns to performance-based initiatives
- Develop a data-based test & learn approach for existing channel optimization (A/B Testing, Multi-Variate) and structure ways to integrate new channels. Use historic media performance and conversion rates to forecast media goals and the budget required to hit them on a quarterly basis.
- Lead a team of agency partners to further grow and optimize the region’s media spend
- Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Relentless investigation and monitoring of all steps in media and in-app user experience in order to identify opportunities and troubleshoot performance issues with product + marketing analytics counterparts
- Own regional agency relationships, their scope of work, plus all administrative and billing processes
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, advertising, media, or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in paid media planning and execution with a focus on hitting revenue or CPA targets
- Working knowledge of basic ad tech tools, media tagging processes, and attribution models (IAS, DoubleVerify, Datorama, etc.). Bonus points if you have in-depth knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer).
- Experience working with creative agencies and merging creative and paid media strategy
- Excellent slide design and presentation skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills and professional presence, yet willing to get involved and lead by example
- Responsive, accountable, and detail-oriented
- Proven analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills
- English required, additional languages are a plus
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- The opportunity to solve the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an awesome team of smart, creative, fun and motivated people
- Travel around Europe, once the world allows it
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.