Yield Analyst (Ad Sales)
New York, New York, US /
Match Group – Ad Sales /
Match Media Group is the marketing and advertising division within Match Group.
Match Media builds and offers advertising solutions across category-leading brands focused on singles and first-time connections, including Tinder, Match.com, OKCupid, People Media, Plenty of Fish, Hinge, and over 25 other dating products, to help brands and agencies find innovative ways to reach passionate audiences and connect with their consumers.
As a Yield Analyst, you’ll be responsible for monetization reporting and strategy analyses to maximize the value of the more than 3B impressions per month that are indirectly sold. You will collaborate with the Yield team to develop and deploy tactics driving up eCPMs across the portfolio of properties and ensure that all data is collected and tracked in an accurate and timely manner.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best products, so we work together IRL in our NYC office 2-3 days/week. See you soon!
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will compile daily figures from vendors by collecting data from multiple UIs, creating reports, and highlighting trends in addition to designing metrics and building, monitoring, and maintaining dashboards to track key revenue/monetization metrics for upper management
- You will work with the Direct Sales Team by maintaining reports on Private Marketplace stats and recommending optimizations
- You will help reduce missed opportunities by analyzing lost bid and advertiser bid landscape reports
- You will maintain ad quality integration across our portfolio of properties by leveraging Google GAM, tag QA, and site QA daily
We could be a match if:
- You have completed your undergraduate degree in a quantitative field and have at least 1 year of work or internship experience, preferably with digital or programmatic advertising
- You have a strong proficiency in Excel and excellent analytical and problem solving skills (if you have Python experience, that’s even better!)
- You are a great communicator and can build rapport quickly with internal teams and external vendors, providing business guidance and recommendations based on insights
What’s the Team like:
- In this role, you’ll be based in our New York office and report to our VP – Global Revenue Operations
- The Analysts who succeed on this team are curious problem solvers who work autonomously and take ownership of their work
- The members of this team like the fast-paced environment of programmatic advertising and share a love of films and TV (in fact, they’ll give you a whole list of recommendations if you need it!)
The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000. Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in New York City. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.