Director of Product
Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Product /
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product that will lead and grow a team of Product Managers and Designers. You will drive innovations that help bring millions of people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
We are looking for someone with exceptional creative and analytical skills and a user-centric, consumer products background. As the leader of the Product Team, you will play a key part in improving the experience, retention and monetization of our flagship product, Ablo.
This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of an amazing and dynamic product, built on cool technology, by exceptionally talented people. The Director of Product is directly reporting to the COO & CEO.
Leading our dynamic product team, youʼll be able to:
- Coach, manage, and motivate a team of high-performing Product Managers and Designers.
- Drive the strategic product vision for Ablo. You own, manage and execute the product roadmap for new product innovations and feature optimizations across the entire user journey.
- Clearly communicate product roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization from other teams to executives.
- Partner closely with cross functional stakeholders, including but not limited to Engineering, Data, Marketing and Trust & Safety leaders to build and deliver a world-class product.
- Define and advance metrics and analyze test results to inform the success of products and features shipped.
- Work and share with your international colleagues within the Match Group, such as Tinder, Azar, Hinge, OKCupid, ...
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager owning consumer facing products driving strategy, roadmap, metrics and execution with 2+ years of experience leading, managing and coaching a team of high-performing product managers and designers.
- Demonstrated track record of product execution and impactful feature delivery.
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning. Ability to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective.
- Ability to balance bold, high-upside bets with quick wins and able to juggle dozens of projects, big and small, while driving relentless product execution.
- Clear written and verbal communication. You clearly communicate product strategy and requirements into specs and roadmaps. You can speak to people at all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership skills.
- Strong product sense and user empathy with familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to persuade others and influence outcomes.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Great sense of humor and positive outlook on life... we laugh a lot!
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.