Sr. Treasury Systems Analyst
Dallas, Texas /
Match Group – Finance /
The Senior Treasury Systems Analyst will be a key member of the treasury operations team with a primary responsibility for managing the department's systems, data, and enhancing the utilization of existing applications to further automate operations, standardize workflows, and enhance reporting and analytics capabilities. For the right candidate, this is an amazing opportunity to quickly become a valuable core member of a small agile team and, with training and coaching, become the team's systems SME. This role will play an integral part in setting the technology strategy for the Corporate Treasury team.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will establish ownership of the system and become the subject matter expert for solutions within the treasury systems architecture.
- You will identify ways to continuously improve system processes, procedures, and controls.
- You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders including treasury operations, finance, audit, and accounting to implement and optimize solutions using treasury systems.
- You will develop standardized procedures for system activities, updates, and modifications to enhance data consistency and system reporting capabilities.
- You will proactively collaborate with business units and corporate departments to drive system automation and identify system solutions that meet the needs of the business.
We could be a match if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field.
- You have 3+ years’ experience with Treasury Management Systems. Experience with Kyriba, Workday or other SaaS systems a plus.
- You have experienced navigating large, complex organizations and collaborating with multiple businesses and functional areas.
- You have a results-oriented mind-set with a personal commitment and drive to set and meet or exceed the operational and financial goals for this position.
- You have strong communication skills to interact up and across the organization.
What's the team like?
- In this role you will report to the Director of Global Treasury.
- We’re based in Dallas, TX but are open to considering a remote office for highly qualified candidates who can travel periodically to one of our office locations.
- Successful Senior Treasury Systems Analysts on this team have excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle conflicting priorities and are proactive problem solvers able to understand complex business problems, conduct analysis, and identify well-reasoned solutions while working in a fast-paced environment.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.