Business Development, Distribution Partner Manager
West Hollywood, California /
Tinder – Business Development /
The Business Development Team at Tinder is looking for a BD and Partnerships Manager. In this role, you will help scale our outreach and develop key relationships beyond the 50+ organizations that we are already engaged with. The ideal candidate will be skilled at collaborating with a diverse set of teams across a vast organization to achieve our business goals.
From the day you start, you will be working with a world-class BD team at Tinder. You’ll have an amazing opportunity to join a company with a global footprint, while working with a small enough team that your impact is recognized.
If you are a highly collaborative leader with strong ownership of projects from conception to outcome, and a background in helping a team organize theories, strategies, and operational details to drive execution, we cannot wait to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute global activities with everything from Telecommunication companies to top Lifestyle category leaders in top target markets
- Focus intently on how Tinder helps these companies connect with their target market, improve customer retention, and improve top-line revenues
- Partner with our Product Marketing, Business Development, Legal, and Analytics teams to build content for executives, decision makers, and developers to paint a compelling picture for new and continued areas of engagement with partners
- Establish an industry-leading digital presence for the dating and lifestyle space through the utilization of the world’s most powerful company
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of meaningful work experience in fields such as product and content marketing, consulting, or product management.
- 1+ years of growth-focused partnership/campaign experience
- Experience successfully marketing to enterprises
- Experience working in an enterprise technology environment and setting a continuously higher standard for attributable results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
Nice to have:
- Consistent track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Proven ability in launching and growing innovative marketing initiatives
- Experience in developing impressive marketing assets (i.e. product videos, web content)
- A background that demonstrates growing levels of responsibility and a curiosity about driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products and services
- Ability to seamlessly transition from high-level critical thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Strong ability to articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
- Strong interest in finding the relevant data and reviewing attributable results
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.