Associate Manager, Online Marketing
West Hollywood, California
Match – Marketing & PR /
We are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Know where you belong. Match Group is a leading provider of dating platforms across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our platforms - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best platforms, so we work together IRL in our LA office 3 days/week.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will create, manage, and analyze online marketing campaigns across paid digital media platforms including display, search, and social to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- You will execute digital marketing campaigns including A/B testing, campaign management and optimization, ad copy and creative testing, etc.
- You will collaborate with the design and marketing teams to develop new and iterative creative concepts, develop A/B tests, interpret results, and recommend next steps.
We could be a match if:
- You have 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- You have an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize digital marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have hands-on experience running media buys on 2+ major digital media platforms: Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Apple Search, and/or Google.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, comfortable working independently, and receptive to real-time feedback.
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel.
- You have the desire to learn quickly and develop new skills.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, CA. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
#LI- LH1 #mogul
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.