Senior Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)
Match Group – Security /
Know where you belong. Match Group is a leading provider of dating products across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
We are looking for an experienced DevSecOps professional who understands the challenges of securing cloud native infrastructure. You will help to provide world class cloud native security expertise to implement security automation, monitoring product architecture for security misconfigurations, and applying security for all phases of the software development life cycle.
This is a remote position. We will consider candidates across the US.
What you'll do:
- Partner cross-functionally with backend developers and operations to improve security controls across the organization
- Collaborate with cloud automation teams to ensure continuous integration is built with security in mind
- Implement and develop cloud native security tooling to assist in monitoring product infrastructure
- Implement develop tooling and infrastructure to be used across brands and teams
- Perform security design reviews for supporting product features and enhancements
- Develop, communicate, and maintain security knowledge and standards
- Perform risk assessments and audits of cloud infrastructure and provide feedback to communicate best practices and remediation strategies
What you'll need:
- Three or more years of hands-on experience in security engineering
- Experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- Two or more years of hands on experience in at least one of the following cloud providers: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Two or more years of programming/scripting experience (Golang, Python, Node, shell, etc.)
- Two or more years of managing and writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- One or more years of hands on kubernetes experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiar with configuration management (Puppet, Salt, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of cryptography including x.509 certificates, hashing, encryption algorithms, and key management infrastructure (Vault, HSM, KMS, etc.)
- Experience in Linux systems administration and hardening
- Vulnerability management within containerized environments
- PCI/SOX/ISO audit experience
$146,500 - $176,000 a year
Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, CA. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 18 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
If you require reasonable accommodation to complete a job application, pre-employment testing, or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.