Marketing Manager, CRM (Remote)
Los Angeles, California /
Match / Match Affinity – Product /
The CRM team is helping lead the way for growth at Match. We value outcome-oriented, insight-focused, analytical problem solvers, who are excited to build compelling email and push notification campaigns that resonate with our members and bring them back in the app to connect and find love.
We’re looking for a data-driven product marketer to join our team and have a positive impact on the Match brand and member engagement.
This role will be remote, and will consider candidates across the continental US.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will own the strategy for customer-centric lifecycle marketing email and push notification campaigns focusing on discovery and engagement at Match.
- You will collaborate with product, design, and engineering counterparts to discover, develop, and deliver campaigns that support new features, profile, communication and date initiatives.
- You will utilize qualitative and quantitative data and metrics to identify opportunities, test and optimize campaign solutions and measure their business impact.
- You will own campaign performance and ensure it positively contributes to the product team’s key results.
- You will be a champion for our customers and the Match brand.
We could be a Match if:
- You have at least 3 years of product or email/online marketing experience across multiple platforms (web and mobile apps).You have a successful track record collaborating with product, design, engineering, and analytics teams to deliver high-performing customer-centric campaigns.
- You are excited to solve challenging problems with a collaborative attitude.
- You are a forward, analytical thinker who can frame opportunities, anticipate problems, and build campaign solutions that achieve key objectives.
- You embrace continuous learning and optimization by rapidly testing and iterating concepts supported by user insights and data.
- You have experience building effective campaigns in CRM tools such as: Braze, Leanplum, Marketo, Responsys, Salesforce, etc.
What's the team like?
- In this role, you’ll report to our VP of Product and collaborate closely with product, design, analytics, and engineering teammates.
- The marketing managers who succeed on this team are empathetic, analytical, creative thinkers.
- The CRM team at Match believes in the Lean Startup philosophy: we iterate quickly to test solutions and acquire a signal.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.