Dallas, Texas, US /
Match Group – Accounting /
The Consolidations Accountant will work on the Corporate Consolidations team supporting all of Match Group's global brands organize and understand the intercompany allocation process.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will work closely with Financial Planning, Tax, and General Ledger Accounting to streamline the various allocations and intercompany processes
- You will manage and run allocation tables in WorkDay accounting system and prepare monthly consolidations journal entries (Debt, Equity, Intercompany, Allocations, Transfer Pricing, Tax Provision, etc.)
- You will create and settle intercompany invoices, perform revaluations in WorkDay accounting system and assist with preparing rollforwards and reconciliations
- You will assist in the preparation of the quarterly financial reporting workbook and support schedules
We could be a match if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 1+ years of applicable experience
- You have experience with intercompany transactions
- You have worked with Balance Sheet and Income Statement analysis
- Experience with OneStream and WorkDay a plus
What's the team like?
- In this role, you will report to the Direct of Corporate Consolidations, but will work closely with the Senior Accountant
- The team is incredibly collaborative and resourceful
- The team provides support to various members of the accounting organization (i.e. general ledger, payroll, tax, treasury, etc.)
- The staff accountants who succeed on this team are detail-oriented team players, able to work in a fast-paced environment who are flexible and willing to learn
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.