Ghent, Belgium /
Massive Media – Engineering /
We want to add some talent to our DevOps team to make sure it can continue its mission of making all our operations run smoothly and consistently.
We believe that life is all about the people you meet. That's why we build platforms to bring millions of people together in a fun, simple and efficient way. Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent and is currently running Ablo and Twoo.
This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of amazing and dynamic products, built on cool technology, by exceptionally talented people.
- Do you have a passion to tackle the challenges of a computing infrastructure that consists of hundreds of servers and serves more than 100 million members?
- Do you have the skills to design, implement and automate state-of-the-art scalable and high performing systems?
- Are you addicted to Linux environments and able to monitor, troubleshoot and improve them?
- Are you passionate about container technology, more specifically Docker?
If your answer is definitely yes, then why not dock your boat at Massive Media?
Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including healthcare benefits plan, group insurance, meal vouchers
- Monthly Happy Hours & yearly Team Event
- A great office in the city centre of Ghent with the possibility of working from home
- You’ll be working with smart people from all kinds of backgrounds. As a member of Match Group, you’ll benefit from extensive, world-class knowledge sharing.
Match Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT MATCH GROUP:
Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) is a leading provider of dating products. We operate a portfolio of brands, including Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, OkCupid, OurTime, Meetic, Lovescout24, Pairs, Hawaya, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection. Through our portfolio of trusted brands, we provide tailored products to meet the varying preferences of our users. We currently offer our dating products in 42 languages across more than 190 countries.