Senior Product Designer, Growth Revenue
Los Angeles, California, US /
Tinder – Product Design /
As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re inspired by the challenge of keeping the magic of human connection alive. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
• Member Safety: Our top priority is to build an authentic, equitable, and respectful community
• Diversity: We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members
• Authenticity + Collaboration: We encourage authenticity to nurture a trustworthy, collaborative environment
• Big Ideas: We champion and rally behind big ideas, empowering people to to think and act differently and to be unafraid of having a strong point of view
• Innovation: We never stand still; we’re inspired to build for what’s next, and we must constantly innovate, experiment, and learn
The Product Design team is a creative team that delivers strategic and visual design in order to craft an effective and enjoyable experience for our users. As cross-functional partners with the Product, Data Science, Engineering and Marketing teams, we identify new opportunities, create test concepts and deliver end-to-end solutions that are functional and usable. We tackle complex problems and make improvements through research, team critique and feedback from our partners and users.
Tinder is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the Growth Revenue team, who will focus on building products across native mobile and web platforms. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, creative, and can articulate ideas. You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. Solid knowledge and experience with growth, revenue, and CRM products is a plus!
Where you'll work:
This is a hybrid role and requires in-office collaboration twice per week. This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
In this role, you will:
- Own the design side of the Growth pillar and collaborate with cross-functional members, including engineering, product, and UX research.
- Work with product managers to conceptualize on 0 to 1 projects to grow our products (e.g. upsells, paywalls, offers, subscriptions, onboarding, week 1 experiences).
- Design wireframes, flowcharts, visual mock-ups, and prototypes new features and test concepts with users, and refine based on your findings.
- Iterate on design, based on feedback from team members, partners and users.
- Communicate works-in-progress via project management tools such as JIRA and Monday.com
- Contribute to a creative, supportive environment and mentor junior team members.
- 4+ years professional experience, with 2+ in mobile design.
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of product design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles.
- Strong experience with current design tools (Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle, etc.), and eagerness to learn new ones.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Self starter demeanor with excitement to work in a fast paced, low ego environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience designing for growth and revenue features with a large scale user base.
- Experience conducting exploratory user research and usability testing.
- Experience with agile teams and methodologies.
- Prototyping experience, with tools like Framer, Principle, Flinto, InVision, etc.
- Experience with quantitative data and/or surveys, and refining work based on findings.
- A future-forward perspective, informed by a curiosity about technology and culture.
As a full-time employee, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited PTO (with no waiting period), 10 annual Wellness Days
- Time off to volunteer and charitable donations matched up to $15,000 annually
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 100% 401(k) employer match up to 10%, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 100% paid parental leave (including for non-birthing parents) and family forming benefits
- Investment in your development: mentorship through our MentorMatch program, access to 6,000+ online courses through Udemy, and an annual $3,000 stipend for your professional development
- Investment in your wellness: access to mental health support via Modern Health, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance, fitness membership subsidy, and commuter subsidy
- $500 work-from-home stipend to set you up for remote work
- Free subscription to Tinder Gold
The salary range for this position is $120,000 - $160,000. Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in Los Angeles, California. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Commitment to Inclusion
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it. We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members around the world, and we value unique perspectives and backgrounds. Even if you don’t meet all the listed qualifications, we invite you to apply and show us how your skills could transfer. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome people of all sexes, gender identities, races, ethnicities, disabilities, and other lived experiences. Learn more here: https://www.lifeattinder.com/dei